Welcome to Virginia21.
- Student representatives meet with Senator Tommy Norment during lobby day 2013
- SLC Vice Chairman Brendan Wynn moderates questions to Senator Walter Stosch and fmr Congressman Tom Davis
- Members of VA21 meet with Bill Bolling on the Capitol steps during lobby day 2013
- Executive Director Tom Kramer presents new data on financial aid and college affordability
- VA21 members plan legislative strategies for 2013
You can pay thousands of dollars in tuition to sit in an overcrowded classroom in a building that’s falling down, get ripped off on textbooks, go tens of thousands of dollars in debt, and not ﬁnd a job…
Or you could join Virginia21.
As the ﬁrst true generational advocate for young voters, we stand up for you — Virginia’s 18-26 year-olds. We’ve been called the “AARP of the next generation” because we provide information, direct advocacy, and coordinate political action on a non-partisan agenda focused on making college affordable, ensuring that young people have jobs, and building a government that works.
We are here to represent our generation because decisions are made by the people who show up!